Mono -n- propylamine 107-10-8 Property: Appearance properties:Colorless alkaline liquid with strong ammonia smell. Solubility:Miscible with water, miscible with ethanol and ether. Melting point:-83 C Boiling point:48 C (lit.) Density:0.719
Appearance properties: Colorless alkaline liquid with strong ammonia smell.
Solubility:Miscible with water, miscible with ethanol and ether.
Melting point:-83 ° C
Boiling point:48 ° C (lit.)
Density:0.719 g / mL at 25 ° C (lit.)
Steam density:2 (vs air)
Vapor Pressure:4.79 psi (20 ° C)
Refractive index: n20 / D 1.388 (lit.)
Flash point:−35 ° F
Storage conditions :0-6 ° C
* Used in pharmaceuticals, coatings, pesticides, rubber, fibers, textile treatment agents, petroleum additives and preservatives, and also used as chemical reagents.
* Used as a solvent, also used in organic synthesis
* Used as an adhesive
* Mainly used in the manufacture of fibers and engineering plastics
* N-propylamine is an intermediate of the fungicide prochloraz.
* N-propylamine is an organic synthetic raw material. It is used as a finishing agent for pharmaceuticals, coatings, pesticides, rubber, fibers, textiles and resins, petroleum additives and preservatives. In terms of pesticides, the herbicides chlorethalin and ciprofloxacin can be produced. Mono-n-propylamine is less important than di-n-propylamine.
* Solvent. Organic Synthesis. Production of medicines, pesticides, dyes, catalysts, etc.
140kg N.W. In iron drum, one 20 feet container can load 11.2MT .
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.