Sodium Percarbonate DESCRIPTION: Sodium percarbonate CAS No.: 15630-89-4 Appearance: white free flowing granules Molecular formula: 2Na 2 CO 3 .3H 2 O 2 SPECIFICATION: Items Specification Uncoated Coated Active oxygen, % 13.5 13.0 Bulk dens
CAS No.: 15630-89-4
Appearance: white free flowing granules
Molecular formula: 2Na2CO3.3H2O2
|Active oxygen, %||≥13.5||≥13.0|
|Bulk density, g/l||700-1100||700-1100|
|PH(3%aqueous solution, 20ºC)||10-11||10-11|
1. It is an environmentally friendly,high-performance low-temperature oxygen bleaching agent , and is widely used in industry as well as in daily life .
2. It is increasingly replacing sodium perborate for uses in detergent , bleaching powder, wood floor cleaner, carpet cleaner and other household and personal care products.
3. It also has function as a disinfector , oxygenation agent , and is utilized in industrial waste water treatment, sterilization, and first-aid .
4. As oxygenation agent in aquaculture
5. As Pulp bleaching agent for the paper industry
6. As bleaching agent and dyeing agent in the textile industry
Packaging: 25kg per bag or 500kg per bag or 1000kg per bag
Hazard level: Class 5.1
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.